Call for Tenders - English as a Second Language Instructors
31 janvier 2022
The Association franco-yukonnaise (AFY) is seeking instructors to provide English Second Language one-on-one classes for adults.
Description of duties
- Prepare and teach one-on-one classes according to
the curriculum set by the AFY.
- Assess students proficiency levels at the beginning
and end of the sessions.
- Tailor classes to the students level of proficiency
(beginner, intermediate and advanced levels).
- Provide a variety of writing and speaking activities along
with vocabulary, grammar and conjugation, based
on proficiency level, skills, and areas of expertise or
- Answer questions with explanations and
- Certificate in teaching English as a second
language to adults.
- Experience in teaching English as a second
language to adults, either individually or in a
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Ability to teach classes online.
- Ability to work independently and take
- Commitment and ability to adapt.
Terms of contract
On call. In person or online.
Planning lessons and teaching working hours may vary from 2 to 6 hours per week, late afternoons or
Based on experience.
Priority will be given to Yukon applicants.
Send your résumé and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. YST, Monday, February 14, 2022.